Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome!!!



Hi to everyone! This is islandhopper,
a new blogger coming from the beautiful island of the Philippines!!! I am back once again to the wonderful world of blogging! 


Ever since i stopped blogging a year ago, I have been through a lot: doing my day job, chores here and there, going places, doing wonderful things and missing my girl a lot since she left to seek greener pasture abroad (though we are very much together!) and many more. My beautiful country went through a lot of changes too, both good and bad. In spite of it all, there is one person that inspire me to blog again.Never before that a certain person whom I don't know about, until recently, could inspire through his wonderful vision and philosophy that tickles the mind to do something for a better Philippines. I believe in his vision for Philippine tourism that i created this blog to show my support ,as a Filipino, to help promote the beauty and "fun" that is the Philippines! Pearl of the Orient. 


"7107 Reasons. 1 Philippines." is a blog that will, hopefully, enumerate 7, 107 reasons why Philippines is one of the best, if not the best, tourist destination in the world with its treasures:  breath taking natural sites, beautifully crafted manmade marvels and the charm,talent, hospitality and FUN-ness of its people, the Filipinos!




So what are you waiting for! Let the discovering.. Begin!!





0 Responses to “Welcome!!!”

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

fun

Popular Posts